[ Listen on Audioboom ] February 3, 2016 [0:00] Rabia Chaudry: Hi, and welcome to a little live update of Undisclosed . We are at the Baltimore City Circuit Court. Um, I’m here with Susan Simpson and Bob Ruff. Colin Miller is not with us. Adnan’s family, his mother, brother, my brother, um, uh a lot of people who have come out to support Adnan… And I was sequestered after, um, Adnan’s attorney gave his opening remarks, so I haven’t been able to see the other witnesses. But I’ve been just kind of, uh, waiting to see what the outcome is and, um, Justin might—our attorney might renew the, uh, objection. Colin is amazing. We reached out to Colin. He immediately found some case law that should help me get back into court because nobody’s going to call me as a witness, um, but the prosecutor just used it as an excuse to get me out of the courtroom just to demoralize us. So, you know, Justin’s going to try to get me back into the court...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder